REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
The “Tupperpalooza Warrior Run” is a 3.5 mile obstacle course that gives you the chance to climb, crawl, jump and run completely out of your comfort zone! Medals and prizes will be given to the top male, female and team finishers. We welcome the teams to dress up!
EVENT DATE: Saturday, August 3, 2013
WHERE: Big Tupper Ski Area
WHEN: First waves start at 10am. Registration begins at 8am.
NEW IN 2013!
- Longer distance
- More Mud
- Tougher Obstacles learn more
- Kids Training Campus
- In 2013, children 12 and under now get the chance to get down and dirty in a practice version of the full course. Kids can run the full course or pick and choose the obstacles they want to try based their age and ability. Course will be open 10am-1pm. Kids can run the course as many times as they would like for $10. Parents must sign a waiver for children prior to participation.
- ChronoTrack Timing – learn more
REGISTER EARLY AND SAVE!
- $50 Before 11:59pm on May 31, 2013
- $55 Before 11:59pm on June 30, 2013
- $60 Before 2pm on August 2, 2013
- $65 Race Day
- $185 Before 11:59pm on May 31, 2013
- $200 Before 11:59pm on June 30, 2013
- $215 Before 2pm on August 2, 2013
- $225 Race Day
- $48 Before 11:59pm on June 30, 2013
- $53 Before 2:00pm on August 2, 2013
- $58 Race Day
- $180 Before 11:59pm on June 30, 2013
- $190 Before 2:00pm on August 2, 2013
- $205 Race Day
Note: 16 & up can participate in the race alone.
Ages 12-15 can participate, but they have to be on a team with a parent or guardian
Race Fee includes an official “Tupperpalooza Warrior Run” T-shirt, timing chip, free Saranac beer at the end of the race (21+) and registration swag bag. All participates will also receive discounted admission to “Rock the ARC” from 2-10pm (after the race) at the Tupper Lake Municipal Ballpark presented by Adirondack ARC .
Plus the chance to take home over $2,500.00 in prizes!
HOW CAN I REGISTER?
Register Online - Online Registration Closes Friday, August 2nd at 2pm.
Sign in and registration bag pick up will will take place from 7:30am-9:30am on Saturday, August 3rd. Race will begin at 10am.
- St. Thomas Church – Hot Dogs, Hamburgers and more…
- The Smoking Horseshoe BBQ – Pull Pork, BBQ Chicken and more…
Spectators are encouraged to come watch the action of the 2nd Annual Tupperpalooza Warrior Run. Free chair lift ride will be available on Chair 2. Don’t miss out on your chance to see the spectacular views.
COME SPEND THE WEEK IN TUPPER LAKE!
The Tupperpalooza Warrior Run is just one of many great events and activities happening during Tupperpalooza – a week long festival celebrating the spirit of the Adirondack Summer. Tupperpalooza runs August 3010th. For more information and a full list of events CLICK HERE.
Looking for a place to stay? Click here.