DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The Tupperpalooza Warrior Run is a challenging 3.5 mile race made up of a mix of intense obstacles, treacherous mountain terrain and lots of mud. Participants can compete individually or as a team. Prizes will be awarded for the top male, female and team. The 3rd annual event will include a music festival following the event.
EVENT DATE: Saturday, July 19, 2014
WHERE: Big Tupper Ski Area, Tupper Lake, New York
WHEN: First waves start at 10am. Packet pick up begins at 7:30am.
NEW IN 2014!
- Music Festival at race site following the race
- More Obstacles
- New Team Format
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- 7:30-9:30 AM – Registration Packet Pickup Up
- 9:45AM – Deadline for teams competing in costume contest to check in at Judging Booth
- 10:00 AM – First race wave leaves the start gate and each consecutive wave will be 15 minute intervals
- 11:30AM – Boot Water Boys
- 12:30 PM – Awards Ceremony
- 1:00 PM – Formula Five Band
- 3:30 PM – The Blind Spots
REGISTER EARLY AND SAVE!
- $50 Before 11:59pm on March 31, 2014
- $55 Before 11:59pm on June 30, 2014
- $60 Before 11:59pm on July 16, 2014 (Online Registration Closes)
- $70 Race Day
- $45 per person if registered before 11:59pm on March 31, 2014
- $50 per person if registered before 11:59pm on June 30, 2014
- $55 per person if registered before 11:59pm on July 16, 2014 (Online Registration Closes)
- $65 per person on race day
Teams can be comprised on 3-10 people. New in 2014, all members on the team will be eligible to compete as a team and as an individual. If you want to form a team, have your team captain sign up and form the team. Once the team is formed you can invite your friends, family, co-workers to join. Each individual member of the team will be responsible for their own entry fee.
- All active and retired military will receive a 15% discount on their registration fees
ADDITIONAL RACE INFORMATION
Note: 16 & up can participate in the race alone. Ages 12-15 can participate, but they have to be on a team with a parent or guardian
Race Fee includes an official “Tupperpalooza Warrior Run” T-shirt, free entry into the Music Festival at Big Tupper, timing chip, free Saranac beer at the end of the race (21+) and registration swag bag.
HOW CAN I REGISTER?
Register Online – Register online in advance and save time and money on race day. Online Registration closes at 11:59pm on Monday, July 15th.
Race Day – Sign in and registration bag pick up will will take place from 7:30am-9:30am on Saturday, August 19th in the lodge at Big Tupper. Race will begin at 10am.
FOR SPECTATORS & MUSIC FESTIVAL ATTENDEES Spectators are encouraged to come watch the action of the 3rd Annual Tupperpalooza Warrior Run. Following the race, stick around for the music festival, and enjoy free chair lift ride will be available on Chair 2. Don’t miss out on your chance to see the spectacular views. Spectator admission is $5.00 per person (4 and under free).
LODGING / CAMPING & VACATION RENTALS
Looking for a place to stay? Click here.
|Cabin Fever Floral & Gift|