REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
The “Tupperpalooza Warrior Run” is a 3.5 mile obstacle course that gives you the chance to climb, crawl, jump and run completely out of your comfort zone! Medals and prizes will be given to the top male, female and team finishers. We welcome the teams to dress up!
EVENT DATE: Saturday, August 13 2013
WHERE: Big Tupper Ski Area
WHEN: First waves start at 10am. Registration begins at 8am.
NEW IN 2013!
- Longer distance
- More Mud
- Tougher Obstacles
- Kids Campus for 13 and under (details coming soon!)
- ChronoTrack Timing – learn more
REGISTER EARLY AND SAVE!
- $50 Before 11:59pm on May 31, 2013
- $55 Before 11:59pm on June 30, 2013
- $60 Before 11:59pm on July 31, 2013
- $65 August 1 through race day
- $185 Before 11:59pm on May 31, 2013
- $200 Before 11:59pm on June 30, 2013
- $215 Before 11:59pm on July 31, 2013
- $225 August 1 through race day
Note: 16 & up can participate in the race alone.
Ages 12-15 can participate, but they have to be on a team with a parent or guardian
Race Fee includes an official “Tupperpalooza Warrior Run” T-shirt included, timing chip and registration swag bag. All participates will also receive discounted admission to “Rock the ARC” from 2-10pm (after the race) at the Tupper Lake Municipal Ballpark presented by Adirondack ARC .
HOW CAN I REGISTER?
Register Online (recommended)
Registration will take place from 8:00am-9:30am. Race will begin at 10am.
COME SPEND THE WEEK IN TUPPER LAKE!
The Tupperpalooza Warrior Run is just one of many great events and activities happening during Tupperpalooza – a week long festival celebrating the spirit of the Adirondack Summer. Tupperpalooza runs August 3010th. For more information and a full list of events CLICK HERE.
Looking for a place to stay? Click here.